Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my Fanfic Tips and Tricks blog. This will be next to my Ties That Bind blog.

This is a blog dedicated to fanfic writing and tips and tricks on how to make a really good fanfiction story to post on certain sites that support fanfiction or forums that are not so rude and are friendly and support fanfiction.

I will teach you how to become a great fanfiction writer with some tips from some of my friends who write fanfics just like me. I don't want to brag, but some of my friends are good fanfic writers like me. So I will ask them on some tips for insprijng fanfic writers.

Rules:

No trolling! I will not tolerlate them.

No spamming. Please don't spam on this blog.

Show what talents you have and creatitiy.

Tips that may appear:

Crossover story making.

Poems.

Non crossover stories.

Romance stories

Comedy stories

and more.

Other than that, enjoy the blog. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment